Report Water Waste

Water Waste Report Form

  • Nevada Irrigation District appreciates your effort to help conserve water by reporting water waste. NID will make an effort to follow up with our customers and provide courtesy notices or warnings. It is against the California Water Code to waste water. If you'd prefer to make this report by phone, please call 530-271-6799.
  • :
  • (This helps us if we need more information)
  • (This helps us if we need to contact you)
  • Thank you for submitting the information. Use Water Wisely!